Sunday, May 15, 2011

On the Writing Quest

I’ve pumped myself up and I’m all ready to embrace my dream of being a writer. I’ve always been second guessing my abilities, and considering how limited they are, I’m surprised I didn’t take this step earlier on. I’m just going to start with baby steps. Do some writing about those made-up characters that have been in my mind for years. I changed their names, their reactions and even their endings a couple of times. I like to think and create but I’m a bit shy about displaying my work. But I’ve made up my mind and even though my readers ( if I have any ) beg me or even bribe me to stop, I wouldn’t do it. (Though I would give it a second thought if the bribe is big :p). So here begins BJ’s bumpy, whiny, shy, and mostly boring quest on the road of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment